top of page



We're experts in interpreting the tax laws of both Canada and the United States, understanding and using the Canada-U.S. tax treaty to your advantage.

Do you:

  • Live in Canada and are a U.S. citizen?

  • Live in Canada and work in the U.S.?

  • A U.S. citizen that needs help with foreign bank account reporting?

  • Need an IRS Certified Acceptance Agent?

We pride ourselves on our ability to advocate on your behalf to both the CRA and the IRS. We’re constantly researching, educating ourselves, and strengthening our affiliations with associations with the intention of actively learning on both sides of the border. 

We can help you maximize your foreign tax credits, submit foreign bank account reporting, and file your taxes with both the CRA and the IRS with expertise. Our goal is to make sure you’re avoiding double taxation, paying the least amount of taxes possible, and that you're prepared if auditors come knocking on your door. 

We can also help with personal tax returns on either side of the border!

Please contact us to learn more!


Located inside the Bridgewater Country Club

700B Gilmore Road,

Fort Erie, ON

L2A 5M4

Hours of operation:

M-Th: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm

F: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm

Meetings by appointment only

Phone: (905) 871-8869

Thanks for submitting!

Fax: (905) 871-9603

bottom of page